Have you been using a Skull Shaver Beast Clipper recently? Have you been finding it easier and easier to give your own self a haircut in less than half the time it'd take at the barber shop?
If so, we've got the perfect club and contest for you. Beginning RIGHT NOW, you will be eligible for a chance to win $100 USD, or even $1,000 USD, for simply showing us how you cut your hair in less than five minutes! That's right, our Skull Shaver Beast Clipper Video Contest and path to becoming a member of The Five Minutes and Done Club (5M&D) is officially underway!
Here are the steps to take in order to be eligible for the prize:
- Create a video showing yourself cutting your hair with our Skull Shaver Beast Clippers in less than five (5) minutes. (video guide requirements)
- Upload the video to YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Complete the application here.
- We will review your submission and contact you with the results.
- If we approve and publish your video, you get paid $100 USD! Residents of the UK and USA (18 or older) will also be entered into the quarterly and grand prize contests.
In order for your video to be approved, the video must:
- Clearly show you cutting your hair with Beast Clippers in five (5) minutes or less.
- Include a description of the guards or accessories you are using.
- Have acceptable video and audio quality (most smartphones produce acceptable video).
Note: Please do not add any of the following: Special effects or timers (showing a timer or clock in the frame is okay), background music, or company/brand logos that you do not own.
The main payouts for the 5M&D Club will consist of a $100 member approval reward and $1,000 quarterly contest winners. And the best thing? All members will be eligible to participate in a $10,000 grand prize drawing in 2019. Stay tuned for more information on that!
Eligible entries will be given a numerical score based on the following criteria:
- Required Content (max 40 points).
- Clearly demonstrating cutting your own hair with Beast Clippers (20 points).
- Description of all guards and accessories used (20 points).
- Extra Content (max 40 points).
- Did you cut your hair before owning Beast Clippers? (10 points).
- What hesitations did you have before learning how to cut your own hair? Were they true? (10 points).
- What do you like most about your Beast Clippers? (10 points).
- Have you discovered any helpful tips or tricks? (10 points).
- Technical (max 20 points) » Can we clearly see you? (10 points).
- Can we clearly hear you? (10 points).
Complete the application here!
In the event of a tiebreaker (if two eligible videos have an identical numerical score), the video in which the haircut is completed quicker will be chosen as the winner. In the event that both members complete their haircut within one (1) second of each other, both entries will be posted on our Skull Shaver Facebook Page. They will be voted on by our Facebook followers. The video that has more likes after seven (7) days will be determined as the winner for that quarterly contest.
Quarterly contest winners will be selected, contacted and announced within 10 business days of the following dates:
- December 31st, 2017
- March 31st, 2018
- June 30th, 2018
- September 20th, 2018
- December 31st, 2018
Some rules and insights (The Five Minutes and Done Club will be referred to as "5M&D" throughout the terms and conditions described below):
- Anyone over 18 years or older may submit their entry to the 5M&D and is eligible to receive $100 if their membership is approved and their video is published.
- To be eligible for entry into the quarterly contests, members must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the UK or USA.
- We will review new entries for membership approval once a week. Check out the guide for criteria on accepting new members.
- If your membership is approved, we will contact you via your supplied email and/or phone number to arrange payment. We may or may not contact you with tips, advice, or questions if your membership is not approved.
- We will contact you before any payment can be made. Possible methods of payment will include: PayPal, Mailed Check (US and UK only). Depending on the payout amount, we may request additional information or tax forms from you. Any requested information must be supplied and is required before a payout can be made. Payouts will be sent within 10 business days once a payout method has been determined and all required information is supplied.
- Members will be eligible to win only one quarterly contest, so if a member has won the first one, they cannot win another.
Check out some of the 5M&D haircuts on this YouTube playlist: