Your new shaver has a patented design and it gives you two different ways to hold it depending on what part of your body you want to reach. Use whichever way makes it easier for you. For instance, to shave back of your head and neck, or to shave back of leg one should hold it in gliding mode. See Pic 1. You may get a nice and firm grip by holding it by the handle if you are shaving face. See pic 2.
- Move the shaving heads over the skin, making both straight and circular movements.
- It may take 2 to 3 weeks for you to get accustomed to Skull Shaver five cutter rotary shaving head.
- Always follow the cleaning instructions that came with the shaver. To prevent damage, put the protection cap on the shaver after use.
- We recommend to allow an adaptation period of 3 weeks, during which you should shave regularly (at least 4 times per week) to allow your hair and skin to adapt to the new shaver.
- During this period, use your new electric shaver exclusively and do not alternate shaving methods; alternating shaving methods makes it more difficult to adapt to the new shaving system Your first shaves may not give you the result you expect and your skin may even become slightly irritated. This is not uncommon since your skin and beard need time to adapt to any new shaving system.
- Yes, if you are using original Skull Shaver. It will take 8 hours to fully charge it for the first time. After that it will take only 4 hours to recharge every time.
- If your shaver is using Li-ion battery then it does not have to be charged for longer the first time to reach their full capacity.
- A charge cycle is the process of charging a rechargeable battery and discharging it as required into a load. Our rechargeable batteries should last for up to 500 cycles. Therefore, number of charge cycle affects life more than the mere passage of time. We recommend that the shaver unit should be recharged only when the indicator shows less than 20% battery left. One should use their own experience in recharging those units which do not have battery level indicator.
- See the instructions that came with the shaver. Original Skull Shaver will take approximately 4 hours to recharge. Bald Eagle, Butterfly and Butterfly II models will take approximately 2 1⁄2 hours to fully recharge.
- Skull Shaver will last approximately 30 minutes. Other models mentioned above should last for 90 minutes when fully charged. When the 90 minutes usage shaver is fully charged, the cordless shaving time will be up to 90 minutes; this is normally good for up to 30 days of cordless shaving, depending on the size of shaving areas, thickness of hair and your shaving habits.
- As your power plug is equipped with an automatic voltage selector, it will automatically adjust to the right voltage. Since different countries have different shape power outlet, we recommend using Skull Shaver world adapter that is compatible in 150 countries.
- If you are using original Skull Shaver then you can only do dry shave. This was our first model and it comes with the engraved name as SKULL SHAVERTM on the shaver handle/body. Most of our other models under the name of Bald Eagle Shavers, Butterfly Shavers, and Butterfly II Shavers will allow you both, dry shave as well as wet shave. Please read the flyers, instructions that came with the respective model.
- No, we do not recommend using shaver in shower or bathtub.
Do not try wet shave with those shavers which are designed only for dry shave. If you own a shaver that allows dry and wet shave then follow some of the following suggestions:
1. Apply some water to your skin, and then apply your favorite shaving foam.
2. Move or glide the shaving unit in circular movements over your skin.
3. Clean your face with some water and dry your face.
4. Rinse and clean the shaver unit as per instructions provided. Shaver handle/body may not be water proof but water resistant and washable only. Therefore, any splashed water should be wiped off and be let dry for a safe and proper operation of the shaver.
- You should recharge your shaver only when it is totally dry. Wipe of and let dry any water splash that you may notice on the body/handle of the shaver.
- Our shaver heads are made of the highest quality steel. Many of our customers use them quite heavily on multiple parts of their body i.e. face, head, leg, arm etc. With such a heavy workout they do lose their sharp edge over time. Even if an immediate decrease in performance is not noticeable, your shaving head will gradually become less sharp and precise. Depending on the frequency and volume of shaving area as well as thickness of your hair, an average we recommend to replace your five cutter shaving head every six months.
- You can order them online at www.skullshaver.com. You can also find other sources where the spare parts may be available by visiting our website.